Tuesday 4 September 2012

VERTEX Logo Design #2


Idea #3

The idea of this logo came out from this picture.
http://skryllex.wikispaces.com/file/view/Skrillex-Logo-original.jpg/295106516/600x390/Skrillex-Logo-original.jpg

Yes I know it's a Skrillex Logo. So from that, I made up a new font and logo itself. And end up having this new logo and font. I still stick to the vertex concept which is where two lines meet.


Idea #4

The idea of this logo came out when I saw my friend wear a certain kind of T-Shirt.See the picture below.

After a glance, my head started brainstorming and came up with a new logo on the spot. So it ended up with this logo. I done this logo in Illustrator and put an effect in Photoshop called Inner Bevel. And one of my favourite by the way. Hopefully it gets chosen for the exhibition.

2 comments:

  1. This is undoubtedly an outstanding collection of logos, in the whole collection, I liked the logo of Trim Work very much. logo design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. designs logo

    ReplyDelete